Camilla the Hen

This blog is all about my hen, Camilla. She is a Black Sex Link and a sweety. She was injured 2 months ago and came in to heal. But shes staying a house chicken for lifeImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Camilla and the Egg


If the video does not display properly
click here to upgrade to Flash 8

This is my lady laying an egg. She was in labor for about 20 minutes before she actually layed it. And, yes, her cage looks messy. But I keep it as clean as I can. Chickens arent known for their cleanliness in the toilet department!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:43 AM, Blogger Dodderyoldfart said…

    Jess,
    What's that astounding music?
    We need it for our National Anthem down here in NZ.

    Mind the flu now...
    Dof

     
  • At 5:21 AM, Blogger Jes said…

    Well, my names Jes, one 's' and that music is from Final Fantasy 8. Its called Waltz to the Moon.

    We arent worried one bit about that stupid 'bird flu' We get 'human flu' every year and its yet to desimate the planet.

     
  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger winnisdtr said…

    Hi Jes,
    Last night I found growabrain, and that led me to you today! Your blog brings back lots of memories. My brother and I had chickens in 4-H for lots of years, and some really were favored pets, tho mom wouldn't let us bring any in. Our two breeds were sex-links and Hampshires.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home